Thursday, December 7, 2006

Pre-departure Nostalgia?

Is there such thing? Recently people have been asking me if I'm ready to take the plunge. I had been saying that I feel mentally prepared, but not materially prepared. But that was before I turned the page on my wall calander to December.

Less than two months away, I am already sensing a feeling of what it will be like to miss my amazing network of friends and activities here in Norman. With that said, I want to spend as much time as possible with YOU!!! Yeah, that's right, YOU! Without the time, laughs, fun, sturggles, hours at The Library, etc., my life wouldn't have ammounted to what its combination is today. So pick up the phone, send an email, stop by my house or purposely run into me on the street (I'll try to do the same), cuz I've got a tad of free time and plenty of ways to spend it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looking forward to your x-mas party! ;)