Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Book List

Any one up for sending some books this way? Mom, I already own "The Bell Jar", if you feel like digging it out of one of the boxes I crammed in your garage. The list is sequential, so the sooner "White Teeth" is on that air mail plane, the better!

* White Teeth, Smith
* Ender's Game, Card
* Cat's Cradle, Vonnegut
* Midnight's Children, Rushdie
* Light in August, Faulkner
* Remains of the Day, Ishiguro
* The Bell Jar, Plath
* Jitterbug Perfume, Robbins
* Atonement, McEwan

I've already exhausted my personal Internet allowance for the week, but next week I hope to get some photos posted. Can't wait to hear from you all soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll look for the Bell Jar book for you. I'll also check for some kids books and clothes. You should be getting some Burts Bees in the package I sent recently.

Just FYI, I liked your previous blog background and style more than your current one. It was easier to see and read...just a thought.
Love you,
M

Anonymous said...

Courtney

Love reading your blog and checking out the photos. I try to occasionally add some of your stuff to the Fuller/Rucker website, so the rest of the family can keep up. And I hope it encourages them to check your blog themselves.

All the best.

Your Mom's cousin,

Tom Marshall

Anonymous said...

I found The Bell Jar. I'll send it in the next package. Are you to read them in the order of the list?
~~Mom :)