Monday, May 21, 2007

Of course I've thougt of a few more things to add to the wish list

* Simple children's English language books with pictures
* Child size toothbrushes and tubes of toothpaste
* Any extra baby/child clothes you might have lying around the house
* Books from my Norman summer book club reading list (The list has yet to be completed, but if you want to send one book, please make a comment, so that I don't end up with 10 copies of the same "Babysitter's Club" books.)

And yes, despite my desperate plea for Burt's Bees chap stick, I am down to two tubes (of which I brought with me). Perhaps everyone thinks that someone else will send these, low-priced, low-weight, small tubes of joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The book list has been completed, in sequential order, starting with Lolita since you already have that. I don't when it'll actually start, though, since Sherwin is being elusive about his return to the States.

You've gone through two tubes of chapstick in... let's see, less than four months? My referral to LBA is official, I'm sending it on official letterhead.